Go beyond OCR using AI models trained to deliver contextual decisions at scale.
Claims Document Decisions
Shift Claims Document Decisions is an AI-powered solution that analyzes documents for relevant details and creates a contextual view of action items required to move the claim forward. Its models are specifically trained with insurance documents in mind, allowing it to process forms with accuracy matching or surpassing that of an experienced human claims adjuster.By transferring workloads to the AI, experienced personnel therefore have more time to work on cases and tasks that improve claims outcomes, minimize leakage, and positively impact the policyholder experience.
- Specialized artificial intelligence automatically ingests and interprets all claims documents, even handwritten notes or typewritten forms
- Compares stated event descriptions with corroborating documents such as police reports or repair bills
- Automatically determines whether the events of a claim matches the coverage provided by an insurance policy
- Accurately identifies claims that can be straight through processed, enabling cost reductions
- Complements and integrates with core systems by augmenting claims automation and workflows with accurate AI-based decisions
Removes time and complexity from document processing while supporting straight through processing efforts
Document Decisions & Next Steps in a Single Dashboard
Automated Claims Summary
Specialized artificial intelligence automatically ingests and interprets all claims documents.
Verify Claims Data
Claims Document Decisions will compare events listed in claims (such as storms and car accidents) with third party data that can verify their occurrence (such as weather reports and police logs).
Automatically compare claims details with policies to ensure that the policyholder is covered under a given event.
If you’re satisfied with the AI’s interpretation and recommendation, submit the claim with just a single click.