TDI Investigates is a new virtual experience event series, focusing on challenges & opportunities faced by European insurance stakeholders today and presenting relevant digital solutions which address them.
Their first event will investigate the role of API’s in addressing some of the challenges of legacy, but importantly, also how API’s open possibilities around building new services & business models, all of which would improve the customer experience!
The panelists will explore four main themes:
- The impact of legacy systems in creating seamless digital client journeys and do we need to replace them?
- How leveraging API’s to create new service ecosystems helps add value in the claims process while reducing settlement times for clients.
- The ways in which API-driven service ecosystems may positively impact claims settlement.
- Key issues to consider when structuring and managing an API-led architecture.
- Vincent Van de Winckel (Host) - The Digital Insurer & Founder Klav7
- Andrew de Kock (Moderator) - Head of InsurTech Directory & Africa, The Digital Insurer
- Jens Broholm - VP of Product Management, IBA
- Jean-Luc Leblond - Lead Product Manager, P&C Claims, Shift Technology
- Gino Bustamante - CEO, LISA Insurtech
Agenda: View the event infographic