How far should automation go in claims? – Panel Discussion
November 18th – 4:25 PM BST – The Big Meet Up
Shift Technology is proud to sponsor The Big Meet Up. Shift Technology’s Co-Founder and CSO, Eric Sibony will join Joan Cusco Pallares, Global Head of Transformation at MAPFRE and Amy Brettell, Head of Customer at Zurich Insurance Group for a panel discussion exploring “How far should automation go in claims?”
What you’ll learn:
- Speed, efficiency, transparency: how far can automation drive customer satisfaction?
- Hassle-free! How can insurers build an easy and intuitive process across multiple channels?
- Driving operational efficiencies: optimising AI to improve productivity and reduce costs
- Knowing when to draw the line: is there a limit for straight-through claims processing?
- The value of ‘human in the loop’ design: adding empathy to elevate service and boost loyalty
- How can virtual agents best support human agents? And how might the role of the human agent change?
- Using AI and NLP to action a seamless transition from digital to human agent