Recording Now Available – The Future of Insurance Fraud
June 23, 2021 - 02:00 PM BST
Insurance fraud tactics evolve. The industry hurries to catch up. Fraud tactics evolve again. The vicious cycle continues. But is there a way for today’s insurers to break the cycle and get out ahead?
Shift Technology and the Insurance Fraud Bureau have partnered to change the way the responds to the ever evolving problem of fraud. As fraudsters become increasingly sophisticated the insurance industry needs to adapt to respond as quickly and effectively as possible, for the benefit of insurers and the insured alike.
Insurance Post in association with Shift Technology will explore how the insurance industry is adapting to changing fraud tactics employed by bad actors, and examine how what was done in the past can inform our future approach.
The webinar will answer several important questions including:
- Is it possible that whiplash reforms that have been designed to improve the customer experience might leave the injured and vulnerable under-compensated.
- Will whiplash reforms make it easier to commit fraud?
- How can the insurance industry prepare for increased fraud volumes tied to the Covid-19 recession?
- Will the increasing presence of autonomous vehicles impact fraud?
- How can technology help carriers become more agile when using their data to detect fraudulent claims?